- Quality relationships are created. Our school promotes a safe environment for success, positive interaction, mutual respect and cooperation among the school community.
- Quality work is identified and produced by setting and maintaining high expectations for achievement and behavior.
- Continuous self-evaluation occurs. Students and staff use self-evaluation techniques to monitor their progress.
- Strategies are aligned with brain research to address the needs of our students.
- Activities focus on achievement, develop the capacity to think and learn independently, stimulate interest in learning, refine social skills and involve the student and parent in the learning process.
- As professionals we are educated to provide our students with the best learning experiences possible.
- We celebrate the talents and gifts of each individual as he/she becomes a lifelong learner.